Bike rental TransAndalus
Our bicycle rental for the TransAndalus route includes a delivery service to the point at which you plan to start your trip. It is also possible to return it at many different points along the route.
If you don’t have a bike or don’t want to use your own to do the TransAndalus trip, either because of the inconvenience of transporting it, or because it isn’t suitable for cycle tourism, our rental service offers you the ideal solution.
Explorabike has a large fleet of 29-inch-wheel Trek X-Caliber8 bicycles fully equipped for bicycle touring and available in all sizes.
We deliver the bike to your starting point.
Start and finish the TransAndalus wherever you want. With this new bike rental service for the TransAndalus route, the bike is delivered to the hotel or hostel where you plan to start your trip, and at the end of your adventure you can return it almost anywhere along the route thanks to our wide network of partner establishments.
Reliable service guaranteed. The bicycle is sent to your accommodation well in advance of your arrival, with us having contacted your hotel or hostel in advance to schedule delivery. The bike will be waiting for you upon arrival at the hotel. Just need to ask for it at reception.
The 29-inch-wheel Trek X-Caliber 8 is an all-terrain bike that is ideal for the characteristics of the TransAndalus. This model offers an excellent response on any type of surface. It is robust enough to support the weight of the panniers, with very reliable mechanics and 29-inch wheels that allow good performance on paved surfaces and adapt better to irregular terrain.
There is no need to purchase specific equipment as the bicycle rental includes the following accessories for bike touring.
- Rear rack
- 2 waterproof rear panniers
- Basic puncture repair kit + spare inner tube + pump
- Valve adapter for inflating wheels at a petrol station
- Security lock
- Hybrid pedals for normal footwear or with SPD cleats
- Practical handlebar bag that keeps useful items to hand, such as a mobile phone, documents and maps.
- Approved helmet
- Gel saddle cover (on request at no extra cost)
And in addition, Civil Liability Cover and Roadside Assistance.
Deposit: 150 €/bicycle
* The price includes: bicycle hire with all its accessories, delivery of the bike to any start place and return of the bike in Málaga, civil liability cover and roadside assistance.
** The return of the bicycle in any place other than Malaga has a supplement of 25 €
In addition to bicycle rental, we offer the following additional services:
Luggage transport between stages
If you prefer to carry less weight and enjoy the comfort of having your bags waiting for you at the end of each stage, we transport your suitcase or backpack every day from Monday to Sunday, stage by stage, from the start to the end of your trip by bicycle along the TransAndalus route.
* This service is available along almost the entire route and the cost varies depending on the number of bags and the area.
Transfers of people and luggage
Transfers from/to airports and train stations for groups.
More information and booking through the contact form below.